EZ Mate is a highly adaptable diet proven to consistently increase the production of high quality nauplii in maturation systems.
Utilizing the very best ingredients, EZ Mate is formulated with a high concentration of HUFA’s, vitamins, minerals and astaxanthin to support the health of broodstock. EZ Mate‘s unique format allows for adaptation of the formula to support customized solutions for each user.
- Capable of replacing up to 70% of fresh feeds.
- Increased numbers of healthy nauplii per spawn (better fecundity and hatch rates).
- Increases biosecurity, by allowing for select fresh & live feeds to be
- Contains extremely high levels of astaxanthin and vitamin C to promote maturation.
- No refrigeration required, unlike fresh feeds which need freezer storage & added preparation.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to enhance disease resistance. Packed under Nitrogen to maximize freshness.
Crude Protein Min 55%
Crude Fat Min 12%
Crude Fibre Max 3%
Moisture Max 10%
Ash Max 13%
Phosphorus Min 1.1%
PARTICLE SIZE & PACKAGING
Plastic Canister – 500 gram 12 per case – Nitrogen flushed
A nutritionally balanced highly digestible formulation of animal protein products of marine origin, plant protein (including algae), yeast, fish and vegetable oils, vegetable starches, vitamin and mineral premixes, anti-oxidants, pigments, and biodegradable binders.
- Unopened packages have a shelf life up to two (2) years if properly stored.
- Opened product should be used within three (3) months.
- Store in a cool (22° C/72° F), dry, well-ventilated area away from sunlight.
- Opened product should be refrigerated.
- Rotate stock to use oldest product first (“first in, first out” principle).
- Weigh EZ Mate; add one part freshwater to one part product.
- Mix thoroughly until feed is dough-like in appearance & feel.
- Form feed into “worms”. Recommend worm diameter not to exceed 5 mm (3/16”).
- Air dry 1 hour at an ambient temperature of 25 – 40° C.
- Unused prepared product can be stored in the freezer.
- Consult your area Zeigler technical specialist for additional guidance.